Terms and conditions for WADER Website
Welcome to our website. If you continue to register and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
First party- The terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website which is the WADER “Water Technologies Demonstration Programme” unit, a partnership between the WRC “Water Research Commission” and the DST “Department of Science and Technology.
Second party- The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Third party- Innovators/Sources of Content
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The technology content was supplied by the innovator, therefore any clarity on the technology information should be directed to us and we will contact the innovator on your behalf.
- WADER restricts you from publishing any technology content without permission. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The WADER website contains Intellectual property owned by the WRC and some by the third This material includes, but is not limited to design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Some information provided on the WADER website has been obtained from third parties and is provided for informational purposes only. We are not liable for any inaccuracies in any third party information provided on this Website.
- We expressly deny any liability for engaging in any activity, and for use of any third party guide, vendor or service provider that may be mentioned or described on this website. Additional fees, terms and conditions, and restrictions may apply to any activity or service and are determined solely by the third party, guide, or service provider.
- Your use of the WADER website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Words and expressions used in the WADER website usage terms and conditions shall bear the ordinary meaning assigned to them unless the context dictates otherwise.
- Any registered member that does not comply or adhere to these terms and conditions will be banned from using our website. WADER reserves the right to ban anyone who we think is using the website inappropriately.
Users who violate the spirit of this website or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for WADER will be sanctioned in terms of immediate termination of usage. We will notify you by email the next time you attempt to access your account. We may also delete your account or disable your application at anytime.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to a party’s actions, content or information on WADER, the party laying the claim will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and express of any kind (including reasonable legal fees costs) related to such claim.
WADER will not condone any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content on the WADER website. We are not responsible for the conduct of any user (online or offline) of WADER.